Investment Seminar 2019
25/01/2019 JM BUSHA Investment Group invites you to our Annual Investment Seminar 2019.
Our panel of thought leaders and subject matter experts will be leading a series of discussions such as:
- The effect of good political governance on the performance of economies and what role the media plays to improve accountability of those in power.
- whether governance is linked on how companies perform and what initiatives is the JSE taking to enforce and improve governance of listed companies.
The session will provide an opportunity for delegates to gain insights into the latest market trends and expectations.
Venue: Sandton Convention Centre
Address: 161 Maude St, Sandown, Sandton, 2196
Date: Tuesday, 19 February 2019
Time: Arrive 07H30am for coffee and a prompt 08H00am start. Session will finish at 10H00am
We have the following guest speakers participating:
- Khadija Patel, Editor in Chief of the Mail and Guardian
- John Burke, Director of the Issuer Regulation Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Joseph Busha, Chief Executive Officer JM BUSHA Investment Group
Seating is limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible by contacting Dumazile/Virginia on (011) 325 2027 email@example.com